This online course shows you how to build a long term sector fund rotation model using MS Excel. Microsoft's Visual Basic (VBA) language is used with Excel's user interface, formulas, and calculation capabilities to deliver a powerful and flexible investment tool. Uses the classic market economist's Sector Rotation Model, with several improvements that eliminate the guesswork in timing fund switches. The model incorporates three proven technical indicators--relative strength, moving average crossovers, and moving average slope, to identify the sector funds most likely to provide long term profits. Can be used with any mutual fund, index fund, SPDR, ETF, future, or other index security to allocate capital to the most profitable sectors. Uses weekly .csv data files available for FREE from Yahoo! Finance, or an automated DDE data link if desired. Simply run the system on a weekly basis and make your investment decisions. Also included is a pre-built Excel backtest model that allows you to test up to 10 different funds versus buy and hold over a 10 year period.
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 4-IN-1 VALUE!
- Online course showing you how to build and operate the model
- Detailed instructions on importing prices into Excel from eSignal QLink and Yahoo!Finance
- Pre-built Backtesting Model in MS Excel with graphs and trade statistics
- Direct online access to the course materials
- Integrate Excel, VBA, formulas, and data sources into a profitable trading tool
- Get knowledge applicable to any Excel modeling project
- Eliminate recurring software costs
- Calculate Buy/Sell signals on hundreds of funds within seconds
- MS Excel for Windows
- 1Mb disk space
- Weekly Close Fund price data
- (OPTIONAL) DDE data import link for Excel
Build an Automated Sector Fund System is a free trial software application from the Investment Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-30. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, WindowsVista.
Build an Automated Sector Fund System (version 2) has a file size of 1.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.